Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fat Cat Furniture

I recently had a person contact me and tell me she thought I was missing out on a great opportunity selling furniture to large, plump, fat, big, Maine Coon types of cats. Well, never one to turn down a good idea I decided to test The Big and Fat Cat Line. Pardon me if I offend, but the name was too good to pass up. If you have Fat Cat and are offended then call it the Big and Preciously Plump Furniture Line. I will never call your cat Fat. Check it out on Felinefurniture.com.

My cat is 106lbs and he was featured in our last email blast. (Really he is a big yellow lab that is a retired seeing dog) He doesn't know that though so please don't tell him.

I love cats and grew up with them and had them a few years back. My 6 year old is allergic to them and gets a rash on his face every time he pets ones. So we are catless for now, but with this business and hearing your stories I know we will end up with one or two soon and we may have to put my son outside. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment