Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Cat Business is Incredible

I purchased this business when my current business of running my own printing company was being battered from all sides of the economy. A friend of mine told me about a friend who was interested in finding a good home for it and he said he only knew of one person crazy enough to do this and that was me.

Well, almost 7 months later we had our best day ever. One client who had a financial windfall ordered two kitty hawks to satisfy his brood of 12 cats. His old one was 5 years old and it needed to be refreshed.

Another order came in from a Shelter that is going to use two Cat Castles in their adoption room to show case the cats ready for adoption.

Then we got another order for some miscellaneous stuff.

I knew if I worked hard, took care of the cats and their owners this day would come.

I just want to thank you all for believing in Feline Furniture and me and let's keep the ride going.

Let me know your thoughts, wishes for your cats and concerns if you have any.

Thanks,

Scott Rundle
Feliner

No comments:

Post a Comment