Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Cat Furniture

You have asked for it. More new products. We have received a few calls about creating larger cat furniture for larger breeds like Bengals, Main Coons, and Savannahs. So we revised out sets to accommodate an 18" vs a 13.5 beam we use on our current sets. We make oversized hammocks and condos and beefed them up with extra velcro straps. We love it and hope your cats do too.

Check them out under big cat furniture at felinefurniture.com.

Still loving the business. Keep the great comments coming. I think I got in this business because it seemed like a good opportunity and everyone loves there cat. I think I will stay in this business because everyone loves their cats and loves our furniture too. You nice comments mean the world to me and that is what motivates me to come up with crazy cat products that cats love.

No comments:

Post a Comment