Monday, April 19, 2010

Comfort Pet Window Perches

People love the window perch. We only sell one version as there is no reason to sell another one. This one is the best and it is made in U.S.A. from Comfort Pet Products. My associate John does a great job with this perch. It is strong, sturdy, and assembles quickly. Easy to clean too.

Here is the comments of one customer who just ordered 4 of them about our other furniture.

Scott: I ordered two window perches and then ordered two more (orders 135 and 136). Just wanted to let you know that you can ship them all together - my error.

By the way, my 4 cats love your furniture. There is always someone sleeping on it. I am looking forward to maybe trying the tunnel in the future. Thanks again for such great cat furniture.

Loretta, CA and her 4 cats.

1 comment: