Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stairway To Kitty Heaven in unique configuration



Dear Feline Furniture:
I am amazed. The structure is attractive to cats, and looks better than almost anything else I have seen. I have seven cats ( of 17 residents) on my admittedly interesting construction, so I think I will order some additions after I have lived with is for a bit. (you can't see the kitties in the "condos")The structure has been up about 8 hours. The stair step setup/design didn't fit very well in the space, and because I have dogs I need more high space,so I will have to get more creative. A rubber mallet made assembly much easier. Feel free to share the not-very-good picture, and the testimonial.

She recently ordered a Kitty Hawk to add to the set. This is the most creative use of a Stairway To Kitty Heaven I have seen so far. Can't wait to see the updated set after she gets the Kitty Hawk we are sending today

1 comment:

  1. I love getting some new patio furniture sets and other things for my lawn. We just moved into a new house and we cant wait to play out there in the spring with some of our kids and enjoy this summer.

    ReplyDelete